How do you text Buddy?
Texting your buddy is easy. Simply:
- Think of a question you want answered
- Text the question to BUDDY on number 199 28339 (199BUDDY)
- Cost $4.50 which includes the reply message for free. Helpline: 1800 244 616.
- Wait a couple minutes
- A reply answer will then be sent back to your mobile
- Save the number in your phone and spread the word about the BUDDY service
- Who is [insert name] from [insert location]?
- Who is winning the footy and what quarter is it?
- Where can I buy the novel “The Game” by Neil Strauss in Melbourne?
- What is the address and phone number to “Bojangles Saloon Bar & Restaurant” in Alice Springs?
- Who is the Prime Minister of Japan?
- Are there still tickets to Summadayze in Melboune?
- Where is a nice place to eat in Cottesloe, Perth?
- How can I stop my boyfriend from snoring?
- What is a good short joke?
- What is the population of Adelaide?
- When will I find a girl/boyfriend?
- Once you have heard a sound, where does the sound go?
- Why is it called “Afterdark” when it is really Afterlight?
- When does daylight savings start and finish?
- Who sang the song “Champagne Supernova”?
- How many US Presidents have there been?
- What is the largest franchise in the world?
- How many languages has the Bible been translated into?
- Who said the famous quote “An eye for an eye, ends up making the whole world blind”?